Thursday, August 22, 2013

So much has happened since one of my previous postings and my rather extended silence since. It all started with my new kitchen. I am delighted with it but of course on hindsight, I should have had it installed AFTER my surgery rather than before. It is unbelievable just what you find when you need to need to clean out your old kitchen cabinets. Amazing 'stuff' to be found tucked away in corners.





 
 
I still have not put all my kitchen 'stuff' back because after complete installation
I had my third major surgery, another total hip replacement. Walls and finishes
will just have to wait a little longer.


3 comments:

diane.ca said...

Love your choice of cabinets. You will enjoy yourself working in it once you are on your feet again.

DogArtist said...

Looks remarkable! Keep snapping those photos. One day you will use them I am sure! hugs and prayers to all of you there :)

Jeannette said...

Wow, looks great, love the cabinets, but more important I hope your surgeries went well and you are doing a great job recovering! Good to hear from you though, I do miss you in digiland. Just not the same without you!!
Anyway, do take your time and I will look forward to hearing from you again and seeing more pics of your beautiful kitchen!!
hugs Jeannette