Saturday, June 15, 2013

I totally forgot that I am a member of Creative Souls....so it came as a total surprise to me that one of my pages has been featured. It does feel good. Your photo "...and tomorrow - hunger, despair, cold (web)" was just featured on Creative Souls. To see your photo featured, visit: http://creativesouls.ning.com/photo/photo/listFeatured?xg_source=msg_feat_photo

I know I already posted it in the blog a while ago but for those of you who did not see it, this was/is the one that received attention. Maybe my 'mojo' will come back after all? It would be nice because I really did love creating digital art. When I created
the above page, I had just seen a documentary on the poverty in the
United States shown by BBC World TV. But you really don't need to go
and look at documentaries, all you have to do is open your eyes. It is
everywhere all around.


3 comments:

DogArtist said...

Good for you! I have been out of the loop myself. Tooth pain and everything else...lol...love this. But I love Urban style - love the grungy-ness and maybe in my own mind, the reality. Countrysides are gorgeous and majestic yes- but....reality sometimes is not pretty in the same way. :)

Jeannette said...

This really is a page filled with feelings. I just keep looking at it and it makes me sad. I live in the Netherlands, which is one of the richest countries in Europe and still there are children living here who do not have breakfast or a warm meal each day cause their parents can't afford it. That makes me sad. How is it that we do spent money on new roads, new buildings, on war, on a king and a queen when their are kids suffering? I do not understand!

Chantal S said...

Wow this is really gorgeous!!!!! I love your style!