Wednesday, January 2, 2013

 
the text in the page says: 'As I get older, I can't help but wonder what will be remembered about me once I pass this door?"......
 
I think we all think about it but don't normally talk about it either because we are too reticent or just don't have the courage to face it. With all the art work, all the writing, and thousands of hours researching and tracing my roots, will anybody really care? Sadly I realize that there are very few people that really know me. My children THINK they know me but they don't have the foggiest idea. It makes me ask if there comes a stage in life when you actually don't give a hoot.....??
 
 

2 comments:

DogArtist said...

I think this rings so true. Volumes. I couldn't agree with your thoughts more. We all think this way - if we are honest enough to admit it. ;)

diane.ca said...

I think we have layers of self or who we really are. We reveal these layers of self depending on the level of intimacy we have with another person and how open we are.