Friday, January 4, 2013

I think I would like to start the New Year off with more pride in my work, and not hiding it under the socalled 'sheffel' (German for 'bushel'), but revelling in the fact that I have been recognized and published. Time to blow my own horn, as a dear friend of mine says. I have a tendency to not feeling secure in what I do and never ever took it seriously. So when I received news from Somerset Studio, I was thrilled to bits.
I have been PUBLISHED:




 



 Autumn 2010,
Vol. 9, Issue 2
Layout called 'HOME'
the layout was inspired by a newspaper article written about me back in 1980, long before I knew about digital art or scrapping. It shows me here sitting on the front porch of my home that I was in the process of restoring. Built in 1856, it later became a designated historical property. When I later started writing a book about my life, I ran across these articles and wanted to create more with them than just another typewritten page.
 

1 comment:

DogArtist said...

LOL...go ahead - toot your own horn! I love it. Love being published too. It really does give you a nice feeling of accomplishment and recognition. Esp when we work with such passion at times. WTG Sabina!! :D