Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I love creating. Now this one I call 'neither here nor there' because I have no idea what motivated me to create this page. I used two photos of my oldest daughter and blended them with another image, so it's not all her though her face is right there. Lol.

Neither here nor there

 

Joy in my heart, that's the title of this page. It shows the sheer delight I find being with my little granddaughter Victoria. We spent a lot of time with her back then and I really bonded. (this is one of my most favorite photos, so joyful and happy....)


Memories
Memories.....my life is full of memories. And I enjoyed every minute of it. I am just very sorry and regret not having taken more photos of all the places I have seen and
actually lived in. Life was different back then and snapping photos was definitely not a priority for many of us. It was just living life.


2 comments:

DogArtist said...

I think that is what draws us in to created digital scrapbook pages! I like what you have done with all of these. Very creative blending on the photos too! (this is why it is a huge change for me in my photography school...back to NO editing! yikes) Love the one with you and Victoria too. :D

Tracie Dean said...

I LOVE "Neither Here Nor There"!
Beautifully done!
I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Happy Crafting
Tracie
http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com