Friday, January 25, 2013

DAY 5
cannot move around but I think I am rolling over better. Less painful. Still
on antibiotics, gravol and trying to discontinue the oxycodone. God only knows how terrible a drug it is, but it sure as heck is useful when in pain.

DAY 4

the physiotherapist came. He thinks he will have me sitting up for a minute in a few days. Patience. NOt interested in computer as such or email or anything. Coping as well as I can without crying. It will not help me if I get upset or depressed.

I hope you kids will read it. Be proud of me, I am not letting go. And I am going to do my darndest to get back to being myself fast. I am having trouble seeing the keyboard,
and cannot email or rather DO NOT wish to email. It's hard because my head is flat on the mattress and I cannot lift it without pain. (still not using spellchecker. Hate those things and if I make a typo, too bad. At this stage of the game, who cares?)

No comments: