Sunday, December 9, 2012

Taking a look at reality, somehow I don't think anything has changed in the world around us in spite of Bin L. demise......The world is still on fire (in a negative way),
just looking at Syria every night is enough to leave you in disgust...  
 
Accomplished


no title necessary
and we don't have to go far to discover children going to school without breakfast
and millions of people trying to survive on $30 per week with food stamps......
 
And I realize how blessed I am to be able to retreat into art and create...and say it without needing too many words....I believe that with a few exceptions most of my pages are created with a 'meaning' behind them.
 
Art enables us
 

HOPE
 

I like to think that people can see what I am trying to say in my work, that even when I use a 'non personal' image, there is a meaning hidden in the presentation and not just an empty page used for the sake of filling up a piece of paper...





1 comment:

DogArtist said...

More pages! You are busy...I remember these...and I think we all have messages in our LOs.(I hope!!) Some are just more pronounced? Or more recognizable. I agree also on art being a nice place to go to. I live there...LOL...good entry Sabina :D