Saturday, December 8, 2012

in spite of a flu shot I caught the bug this year and have been battling with it for over a week now. Tonight I am going to bed before 9 p.m. which will be the first time in many years - (not counting my total hip replacement in May 2012 when sleep was forced upon me (I normally never go to bed before 1 or 2 a.m. (waking up at a regular 8.30 a.m. too)...which is fine because at least I don't sleep half my life away. Tonight I shall deviate, lol. And read a book.
 
 I thought this page would be perfect to induce sleep.....(the photo is of my son) before I learnt what 'Living Hell' can be really like. It was created with Lorie Davison's wonderful kit 'Where to Now, Dreamer'....
 



 






1 comment:

DogArtist said...

Another super page with a kit I adore. I know I should use it more!! OK - why are these NOT at SBG????