Thursday, November 8, 2012

went to a Winery the other day and had some great food.


 My husband is from Italy and is rather critical when it comes to
chosing wine but we found a few good good ones right here in vineland. What better place to explore than the vineyards in Ontario and we live right in the middle of it: Virgil, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Jordan, Vineland....and I am glad that wine is still sold in glass bottles and not in plastic ones. Just imagine holding a bottle of plastic in your hand.....I am sure it would change the aroma. Thankfully the subject has not come up yet.
 


(needless to say that if given a choice, we would much rather sit in the Tuscan hills
and sipping a glass of wine....)


an old winery in Italy

I have been trying to grow these grapes for years but with no success...I guess the roots really don't like to be confined to a pot even though it would be a huge super large pot.
  


4 comments:

DogArtist said...

Oh how absolutely yummy!Love that you took a shot of this - now I am hungry :)
That shot of the grapes is exceptional too! Nice entry!! oxo

diane.ca said...

I would rather be in Tuscany drinking wine as well. But I guess the LCBO will just have to do for now.

Witaj na moim blogu! said...

Hi, my dear Friend!

Ciao Sabina, e grazie per le tue visite al mio blog e per tutti i commenti.
Ti chiedo scusa per non risponderti subito, ma ultimamente tra le terapie e lavoro ho così poco tempo... Cercherò di visitarti di più anche al SBG.
Mi piace tantissimo lo stile grafico del tuo blog. Sei davvero una grande artista!
Bacioni, Maja

Livi said...

Sabina Thanks for the comment. Also I do not speak your language well. But it is great to be in touch with people on the other side of the world, and share their passions!
See you soon
Livia