Friday, November 16, 2012

We say 'in for a penny, in for a pound'  - so I am going to post just a few of my pages that I created for my grandchildren. The one below was done just for fun. I had made two tops for the twins, and really enjoyed seeing them modelling for me. We rarely see them and I have to be content with receiving photos.
 

It's been a few years that I have seen my grandson. Needless to say that I wished I could be more a part of their lives. But after all, my own parents went through the same with their grandchildren, rarely seeing them.
 
 My little granddaughter (below) in Toronto is also growing up but we are staying relatively close to her, babysitting whenever we are needed. I still love working with
older photos when she was a baby or a little girl, so much sweetness, so much innocence. This page was fun. The painting on the wall shows me walking in an English village. And of course, each of my pages has a little sparrow sitting somewhere, my known signature in all of my work.

1 comment:

diane.ca said...

Beautiful photo's of your grandchildren. Love those sweaters you made for the twins.