Friday, November 30, 2012

I am trying to catch up on what ought to be uploaded. If I duplicate a few, I apologize but it really is a pain to sort what can be uploaded to my blog and what should not be shown in case one of my kids object to it. You know, privacy and not exposing too much to the world....It's really unfortunate how the world has changed. Anyway, here are some that will be part of a book to be printed. My darling grandson John Bair....
 
Most of the photos are not crisp or in a size that I can work with but well, (sigh), one manages with what one is given....right? right.
 



 





 





 





 





 



2 comments:

DogArtist said...

I think they are all just wonderful and the kids will all love these! How marvelous for the family! Beautiful pages Sabina :D

diane.ca said...

Beautiful pages, a treasure for your family to enjoy.