Saturday, November 3, 2012

continuing in the same theme with regards to time I created this page in March 2010 .http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/photopost/members-galleries/p76574-time-and-timingart-journal-page-1.html.
So far it had 43 comments and 783 views. You see, even then I was fully aware of every second flying by.....which is why I treasure my time and like to use it the way I WANT, not the way I am told to.....
 

text reads:


the continuous passage of existence in which events
pass from a state of potentiality in the future, through to the
present, to a state of finality in the past....
 
Time and timing has been
an integral part of my life..
The.past, the present or the future, plans, dreams,
contemplations, or even regrets
and realizing like a flash of lightening the FLIGHT of
it all...



4 comments:

beej said...

AS THAT OLD SAYING TELLS US
"TIME WAAITS FOR NO MAN"
I FEEL THAT WHAT HAS GONE BY IS GONE.
TIME IS THE PRESENT AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED.
WE MUST DO WHAT WE NEED TO DO RIGHT NOW,,NEVER WAIT,,,TIME NEVER WAITS.

Sabina said...

it's what I am trying to say: I am aware of how time flies and that is precisely why I treasure every single day (not minute, hehe) and use it the way I WANT, and not the way I am told to.....can you understand this? is it being selfish?

DogArtist said...

I like this page. Still.
It holds up to the test of time in the scrap world! Love the depth and message...excellent ;)

Lisa said...

I just finished the book The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom. It was a very quick, easy read, but thought provoking none-the-less. Time, or rather its passage, is an issue for me. I've always said time is not my friend. The book reminds me to not count the moments...but make each moment count.

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. I'm not a cytotechnologist for the U.S. Army any longer. The name Rainbow of Greys still applies however, as I don't see the world in black and white, but in multiple shades of grey.