Monday, November 5, 2012

After ten years of compiling, editing and putting it back in the drawer, I finally managed to finish my biography.....I thought of using these two pages as being a part of it but decided against it. They really don't blend in with the story of my life. All the same, they turned out rather cute and I shall be using them no doubt in another book created for my grandchildren. (if you look closely, you will see me and Daddy sitting and chatting and telling the story - me with a cup of coffee and my husband with the inevitable glass of wine....).

the beginning
 

The End

2 comments:

Balinda said...

You are so stinkin' clever! These are adorable!

DogArtist said...

I thought these both were quite cute but I understand that you might not want to use them at first. Maybe in the next one like you said!!