Thursday, October 25, 2012

 
Ten years ago I started writing the story of my father. Since he was one of five last prisoners of war the Red Cross was very helpful in helping me trace his wartime path.
The page below was created just recently and I have to admit I have improved since I first started writing about it all. But all the same, I decided to keep the journaled pages in their original format, simple and without much fuss.
 

this page is one of the earlier ones and obviously not as good but as time goes on, I
believe that at heart I am a writer more than a digital artist or scrapper. I have always
loved 'words' and it was of course the main reason for me studying in England.


2 comments:

coachman said...

You continue to amaze me.

DogArtist said...

More wonderful and of course meaningful scrapbook pages! Perfect heritage style here!!! :D