Thursday, October 25, 2012

 
(just a few of my digital pages - I get easily bored with the same theme..and who does not love Italy......)
 
Portofino, a popular tourist spot and ancient fishing village (first mentioned in 986) -  where we loved sitting outside simply enjoying people walking by or boats floating around.
 



One of the first pages I created some years ago but it's still one of my favorite ones. The butterfly is from a photo I took when visiting the Butterfly Conservatory here in Niagara Falls, Ontario


5 comments:

coachman said...

The bird in the picture looks like it is recovering from a bad 'hang-over'. No wonder. If those red berries are those of a Juniper they are the same as used in making gin. The Juniper berries outside my window attract Robins, Cardinals and squirrels. The bird is pondering a future of endless searches for insects to feed its young.

coachman said...

The tilted nest reminds me of one built on my Juniper bush by a Robin who obviously had no clue as to site selection. His nest was built on the flimsiest branch which started to lean in the first brisk wind. The mother Robin persisted in sitting on the nest until the last chick fell out of the nearly inverted nest and never returned.

Ferryl Simonian said...

You are so darned awesome, I can see why these are still favorites, adore that butterfly page, it's the "bees' knees," or maybe I should say the "butterflies' wings!"
In Teddi speak, you have a blog to drool over m'lady! xxoxox, and a big hug too! Fif

DogArtist said...

Love seeing all these pages again! It is nice to have another place to put these other than just SBG! You will get non-scrappers in here I am sure - and that butterfly? Looks so beautiful and painted - very familiar too. Nice format to this Sabina :D

diane.ca said...

Portofino is one of my favorite places in the world. When I win the lottery I will buy a house there and you can come and visit ;-)