Sunday, September 9, 2012


One of my favorite songs used to be: 'If Tomorrow never comes' - I
adjusted the lyrics to suit my feelings and thoughts and this is what I came
up with:

 
Sometimes late at night I lie awake in the dark and think about my family, mostly my children and the thought crosses my mind:
If I never wake up in the morning
Would they ever doubt the way I feel about them in my heart ?
If tomorrow never comes will they know how much I loved them ?
Did I try in every way to show them every day
just how much they mean to me.


And this goes especially for my oldest -
if my time on earth were through, She must face this world without me.
Is the love I gave her in the past going to be enough to last if tomorrow never comes...

I've lost loved ones in my life who never knew
how much I loved them and now I live with the regret
that my true feelings for them were never revealed.
There are no words to describe the agony of regret and the
sorrow it leaves if you do not tell that special 'someone' that you love them. Show it with kindness, with
deeds even when life gets too busy. You need to take the time to show your love...

Times have changed perhaps and words do not seem to flow easily. It is not cool ? but lying there awake at night, you start to wonder if anyone really cares..where has it all gone?

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

DogArtist said...

Oh no, times have not changed in that way. I think we all have these feelings at times and yes, night time can be the worst. What a deep and thoughtful entry here Sabina, and your 'heart' is showing for sure! <3