Wednesday, August 29, 2012


  Well, my regular email is back on its legs and working and it sure feels like a ray of   sunshine. I am a creature of habit in many ways and like everything to be in working  order and in its place - except for gardens. Now there I like freedom......I love gardens, especially when they are not manicured or tailored - I like English cottage gardens where plants look as if they have been there for years, and you just let them find their own space...Just growing naturally.

1 comment:

DogArtist said...

I know what you mean...but there is a method to the madness of gardening! It takes some planning for that certain look...and those European gardens (I presume different than the English garden you write about) are very manicured - and gorgeous of course. Love that you got your email back. Totally get you on that!