Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Life is too short for negative drama and petty things. So laugh insanely, kiss deeply,
love truly and forgive quickly.......

easier said than done when you keep being punched in the stomach though over the years I found that forgiving or ignoring the unpleasant side of people or happenings is easier on the nerves and eventually you just plod along and smile......ACCEPT. It's one of my favorite words. Don't fight it, accept it, but what a cowardly way to walk through an entire life....I have definitely had it with accepting and will open my mouth
just to clear up a few things...

2 comments:

DogArtist said...

Well we (daughters and I) call that "colgating". Smiling our 'Colgate' smiles when you just know it is grating you on the inside.
You are right though. It gets you in the end....not a good thing but sometimes our only choice! Grrrrrr

**CREATIVE CARMELINA** said...

Ditto!



Ciao bella
Creative Carmelina