Thursday, August 9, 2012

I feel like jumping up into the air and shouting but I have learnt not to take life for granted and that of course includes the various infections I have been pestered with. So finally yesterday my molar was removed, infection cleared, and even though last night was rather painful, I don't care. My left side of the face is swollen, but I am positive and also this will pass within a day or two or three - or four. But it's a step in the forward direction....
You all know that I have been on antibiotic for almost three years now and was also just taken off that too - soooooo,  when I woke up this morning it felt really rather odd. It was the first morning in a few years that I did not have to take my antibiotic. I am praying to my guardian angel to keep me from having to go back on it. No more infections, please.
In the meantime, thank you, Diane, for your help. I am following your advice and also my dear DIL's one down to the 't'......
I am so blessed.

3 comments:

DogArtist said...

Yay! Good....it is about flippin' time!! So glad to hear you in a better state of mind :D

diane.ca said...

So glad you are feeling better, keep the positive attitude and let the sunshine in.

diane.ca said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better keep up the positive attitude and let the sunshine in.