Saturday, August 18, 2012

Can we have some privacy please ?

Can we have some privacy, please?
Do we still have privacy? I noticed three cameras in a small area in our parking garage just roughly the size of 10 x 10 ft....and it really makes you think about the dangers out there and how much is known about you. I love my privacy and only dish out what I feel is safe or what I want people to know. It really struck home when we first arrived in Canada. People ask you all sorts of questions which we found rather invasive or impolite (not to say ignorant)..like 'how much did you pay for the house'......or 'I love your handbag, how much was it?', where did you get it? I just look straight into their face and say 'I really cannot remember'.....which of course is silly because  we all usually remember how much we paid for  house......or the car.....
but it works.



3 comments:

DogArtist said...

LOL. It just makes me laugh a bit. Yes, some people everywhere are just plain rude but more like - dense. hahaha...
Not realizing you might dislike the questions! I don't mind questions to a point and if I do feel the person is out of line, I don't answer it directly either!!

I do like how you have used your LO to illustrate your thoughts! Nice... :D

diane.ca said...

Perfect LO for your posting today. And I do agree with you. I am sometimes astonished by not only what people might ask, but what they tell me.

Anonymous said...

No skin off my teeth, but I disagree with Artist. It's not a question of being rude, but a question of being tacky. And this, being tacky, includes a lot of things, bragging among them