Saturday, July 21, 2012

well, surprise, surprise but my page called 'STOP' was put into the GSO. For those who do not know what GSO stands for it means 'Gallery Standouts' and it makes me
very proud. http://gallerystandouts.com/fingerpointing/.
It always does when I am made to realize that nothing goes unnoticed even when I think the galleries are sleeping at times - especially recently. What I particularly loved about it were a few comments about gun laws and freedom. We have both in most countries around the world and it just makes me wonder why Americans feel the need to carry around guns? So much tragedy, so much anger.

3 comments:

DogArtist said...

No comment except - kudos to you! It is fun when you get noticed :D

diane.ca said...

Congrats, well deserved

BJ said...

i LOVE WHAT YOU ARE WRITING.
JUST KEEP ME ON YOUR LIST OF READERS.
BJ