Friday, July 13, 2012

we are definitely still 'Under CONSTRUCTION' because I can't seem to
get the header working properly in the position I want it. Will have
to come back to it later because it bothers me looking at it being
squashed right under the top.
Oh, I should mention that I am hopeless with using a spell checker. I never used it before  and  never will. If I cannot spell properly on my own, shame on me after all the years of studying. So any mistakes you see, are just typos - I hope.
  

1 comment:

Sandyscouter said...

Your blog is great! Don''t worry about your spelling. I ran the following through a spelling checker and there were NO mistakes in it! LOL

The Spell Checker

Eye halve a spelling check err
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marcs four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea
Eyes strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong are rite
It shows me strait a weigh
As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error write
Its rare lee ever wrong
Eye half run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh
My check err tolled me sew.
By Anomalous