Sunday, July 15, 2012

On top of various serious health issues I have not felt well at all recently and thought it was just the heat. However, three days ago I discovered my left arm had bumps and red spots. So to keep it short: I have been diagnosed with a case of shingles. Taking anti viral meds now and hoping it won't get worse but the pain even when typing is debilitating. Grrrrrrr is all I can say or ughhhhhhh.
I should not be surprised though because stress is a major factor in triggering shingles and I have had plenty of stress recently. (see below one of my posts about my DD's unknown marriage)......
Determined to finish my book and keep marching on with various projects, praying that it won't get worse.

2 comments:

DogArtist said...

Well...stay strong my friend! My heart goes out to you...what a piece of...well...you know. Shingles? Grrrrrr.....hold on and push through. I know you can. And the blog...lol...butt...lol....looks good! ( couldn't help it)

sabina said...

ohhhh I love your comment. I love seeing the 'other' Amy with a sense of humor. lol, you made me laugh.