Tuesday, July 17, 2012

oh, what a beautiful morning...

Created by Sabina 

ohhhhh, my morning is starting beautifully today. I woke up with a sense that perhaps the shingles are not going to get worse. Well, we have to think positive. And whilst having my porride and raisins, I wander into my latest passion aka 'blog' and there is a change. My header is centered, some irritating lines are gone and the logo of one of my dearest friends is blinking. Not only is she a great friend, but she is a great designer and artist in the digital scrapworld. 'Priss Designs'....And she has the most adorable children who keep me laughing on a constant basis. Thank you, dear sweet Laura.

1 comment:

DogArtist said...

Love what you have been doing here. I liked this LO when I first saw it! The story with it is so special - and your blog is looking good!! :)