Saturday, July 28, 2012

Cleaning up my laptop, I found this email sitting in one of my folders. It was written way back some years ago when I first started scrapping and writing about my heritage and roots in DSP (digitalscrapbook.com).....I have kept it as a beacon to push me along to complete what has proven to be a monumental task,  but also painful memories.
 
Sweet Sabina,
I feel like a lurker. I went to the gallery this morning to post my Lo's and thought that I would take a peek at your Galleries. I want to tell you that you are indeed a miracle! Your life - your journey is a true inspiration to me. From the first time that I saw your Lo's this quote just screamed to me that I needed to send it to you. So here it is from my heart to yours.

"What would happen if one woman told the truth about her life?
The world would split open."
(Muriel Rukeyser).


Allow your mouth to open and the truth to pour forth. Allow your fingers to keep telling the truth. Allow your heart to beat the truth! It is the gift that you have for all of us. How can anyone really understand the horrors of War but those that  had to live in it? The world needs to be split open. I pray for World Peace so that there will never again be a little child filled with the terror of it. Thank you dear soul for telling the truth and for being such a loving spirit!

If I am too personal, please accept my apology. I started going through your albums and I couldn't stop. I was completely captivated. I am so honored to know you and grateful for the twist of fate that brought you into my life.

I am sending you healing love to encircle you this morning.
Marie xxxxxx.
Be the change you wish to see in the world.

No comments: