Friday, July 20, 2012

Be the change you wish to see in the world



I am a news junkie and of course this morning the news are of guns and shooting. AGAIN...  Is there a day or week with no shooting? I am against guns. Why, oh why do people need guns in North America ? I spent many years in countries where owning a gun is illegal. The hell with gun rights. Change the law and make sure these needless murders don't happen again. It's pathetic for a civilized country to allow this to happen.
It takes me back to my childhood and makes me sad. People really are sick.

4 comments:

DogArtist said...

It is sad that some individuals are not stable. What a horrible scene. But...no PC for me.

I believe in our constitution and Bill of Rights (amendment #2). "The founders sought to balance military, as they did political, power, between people, states, and nation"[sic] so...that right is there for a reason, albeit more to that age of British tyranny; not to empower lunatics.

I know, we have agreed to disagree my bff! That is more than fine.
It still is a very sad human note. My heart goes out to all of the families. (and there are two from this area)

Sabina said...

there must be a lot of lunatics to abuse this socalled 'sacred' right or the lobbyists are just too powerful. Like I said, too many people are sick.

DogArtist said...

..I do like your page you created here. It wasn't up when I commented at first! Good job.

No sacred right. Just smart planners...who were under tyranny! No excuses there for stupidity.

Mario Pamfili said...

What would you Americans do if you had not "British tyranny" to blame for many obvious flaws of your Constitution ???But it this case I agree with DogArtist. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.