Friday, July 27, 2012

almost there

My husband has bittersweet memories watching the Olympic Games and I thought with the Opening today in London he would love to see these pages posted in my blog. I created those a few years ago but they really need to be revised and redesigned. (my early attempt at digital, hehe)......Our children have not seen them, also because I haven't sent the link to them for the blog - yet.....
you know how it is: you show something to the kids and the feedback might not
be exactly what you hoped for. (correction: my husband just told me that he was
running for the National Junior Championship in 1959), not the provincial, of course.


Silly me.

a long time ago but still remembered


3 comments:

DogArtist said...

I loved this pages and I think the kids will too!! Excellent pages Sabina....show them!!!

Mario Pamfili said...

Just for the records : it was the National Junior Championship in 1959 and not all the pictures reflect that event

Sabina said...

sorry, dear, I corrected the posting though not the actual digi page. But it should be ok. How could I have even thought of 'provincial'...